Friday 14 August 2009

Plans

So right now the itinerary is looking something like this....

Depart London for Bangkok on September the 5th. Spend a couple of months in that part of the world, then fly out of Bangkok to Christchurch on November the 3rd. Spend a couple of weeks there with kiwi Dave, my mate from New Zealand who I lived with and worked like a demon with at Outward Bound Canada, and also went travelling in Canada a bit with. Fun times.

Then leaving Christchurch for Sydney, early December, can't remember the dates right now. Not too sure what i'm doing for Christmas right now, but these things usually work themselves out. When i was in Canada I had three different offers from various people saying I could spend Christmas with them, which was awesome. So yeah, we'll see what happens then.

Leave Sydney in the new year, head to Bali in Indonesia, explore that part of the world for a bit them come on home when i'm done. I'm booking the flights tomorrow, the cool thing is with this company i get something called a 'travel butler' where i can change flights for free, and just have to email them and they'll sort it out for me. I remember having to change my flights back from Canada in 06 twice because i kept getting a reason to stay for longer, ending up on me going on an awesome OBYC 21 day canoe trip as a peer support. Epic times.Anyways, these are the plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment